Have you been casting spells but haven’t seen results? Well take the time to invest in getting some Success Spell oil! Why is it important? It’s because success spell oil helps release anything that is blocking you from your getting results. The key is using success spell oil can help strengthen your magic casting even further. Whether you add it money, love, healing, prosperity or any other spells you think of it, it gives a big push to helping you get your results better. But what if you can’t find a success spell oil? Would you rather make your own?
The most simplest way to make success oil is to get a High John Conqueror Root. These roots are expensive but so worth it. When I first encounter it, I didn’t even know what to think of it but my teacher had taught me how to work with it. Hence, I have to say I use this root in some of spells oils as it really enhances the strength of the oil making it even more magical. So to create a simple Success spell Oil all you need is:
A Few High John Conqueror roots ( 2-3 roots work for a small jar lets say a 4 oz glass bottle), more roots mean its going to be more potent, and more effective)
A Jar, Dark glass jar works best
1. First thing to do is try to chop the High John roots in half if possible. They are very hard so actually small roots might work best! or if you can find the high roots in chips you can do it that way. I like the idea of using whole roots. The energy is there and when you are breaking the root apart, you are putting your energy into it, which will be even more effective for you. While 2-3 roots are efficient, more is better but also use your own intuition when you are making this oil. Does it feel the right amount, if not don’t be afraid to add more. Do what feels right to you. When all the chopping of the roots are complete, be sure to put it in your empty jar.
2. Add the Grapeseed oil covering the all the roots in the jar. Now add cinnamon oil. 1- drops is sufficient, Cinnamon oil is strong and can irritate the skin. So usually 2 drops is pretty strong. Of course you can add more if you like ( use your nose) here. If you find it too strong on the cinnamon, dilute it with a bit more grapeseed oil
3. Now the fun part, use your dominant hand, to close the jar, making sure its tight. Think about what you want to be successful in… and create your own chant to this. What is it that you want this oil to do… it doesn’t need to be specific. It can be as general as successful in love, money, prosperity, job hunting etc… or heck all of the above. The main thing is you need to know exactly what this oil is for because you need to be able to visualize this before you shake the bottle…
4. Shake the Bottle vigorously with your dominant hand. Visualize your energy from your dominant hand transferring from the bottle. The Key is to shake the bottle until your hand is really tired of doing it… That is really how you transfer energy into your spell oils.
5. Once you are done , put it aside… its best to shake the bottle every now and then to give it energy, the success oil needs to be steeped for 6 weeks minimum, 8 weeks is best and longer is better before use.
6. Want to enhance it more? Be sure to take your spell oil out during the night and let the moon’s energy shine on the bottle then take it back in the house. You still need to have it stepped until you have it 6-8 weeks in there without use.
7. Yes its alot the first time but the best part is you can make it over and over, in the same bottle and it doesnt mean you have to buy new high john conqueror roots either. Sometimes I use the same roots in the bottle because it feels there is still enough power to the root for another use. Use your intuition to feel the roots.
So where can you get these High John Roots? You can stop by here or Etsy store to pick some up. Remember that key to successful spell casting is using a success oil, be it this recipe or any other success oil, its bound to help you manifest what you want with great results. Make this year a success for yourself.