1. How did you come up with the name of your shop?
I love Classic Pooh. I wanted my shop to reflect the innocence and imagination found in the stories and illustrations of the original Winnie-the-Pooh books.
2. Tell us a little bit about your shop and what you think makes it unique.
I started out with vintage and scrapbook supplies and then shifted to confetti and gift tags. I couldn’t make up my mind what to sell because I loved it all. I love thrift store shopping, but I also love working with paper and stamps. My store is unique because I try to make and sell things you can’t find anywhere else.
3. What is your favorite item in the store and why?
I love my confetti most–once they’re done, that is. Punching them out is a pain!
4. What inspires you to create your products?
I like things that remind me of childhood and fun, so I try to reflect that in everything I make and sell.
5. Where can we find you?
6. What advice can you give for other sellers out there for their shop?
Always have fun. You should look forward to working on your shop. If it becomes overwhelming or a burden, change it.
Now some fun facts about you
7. What is your Favorite Food?
8. Describe to us one positive event in your life in your life that you felt was a miracle to you or that you knew the Universe was there watching over you.
I had a VBAC (vaginal birth after C-section) of my second son in August. I didn’t think it would happen, but it did, and my baby boy was (and still is) so beautiful! My husband was amazing too throughout the whole ordeal and even caught the baby!
9. What is your favorite vacation spot and why? I don’t have a favorite. I love going to new places.
10. Anything else you like to share about you?