This week I am featuring Martha Davenport from MAMA OWL SHOP. She seems to do some crocheting here and I do love her little shop she has going on. I would say my favorite piece from her shop so the black crochet headband and the Ipad cover she made. In the mean time here is a little bit more about Martha and her work 🙂
1. How did you come up with the Name of your Shop?
I love Owls, and I am a new mommy, So MAMA OWL SHOP seemed appropriate and I think fits with the quirkiness of my items.
2. Tell us a little bit about your shop and what you think makes it unique?
My shop features items for everyone, whether your in your 20’s and in college or in your 40’s and work in sophisticated business attire. For men, women, and littles. Items are practical, chic, and trendy with a little bit of whimsy.
3. What is your favorite item at the store and why?
I am inspired by urban and bohemian lifestyles as well as the chic, “on the go” mom.
5. Where can we find you?
Dallas, Texas…Sipping on Thai Iced Tea and eating steamed rice cakes.
6. Do you have any coupons or discounts for us?
YES! A special blog promo discount: ” MOSHOP” for 15% OFF! ENJOY!
7. What advice can you give for other sellers out there for their shop?
Hard work pays off, but patience my dear.
Some Fun facts about you.
Now Some Fun Facts about Martha!
8. What is your Favorite Food?
9. Describe us one positive event in your life in your life that you felt was a miracle to you or that you knew the Universe was there watching over you.
The birth of my baby boy and the whole pregnancy experience was an absolute miracle! I love him with all my being, he motivates me to do much of what I do. It has been a true miracle from God to see him grow as a little toddler.
10. What is your favorite Vacation spot and why?
11. Anything else you like to share with us about you?