1. How did you come up with the Name of your Shop?
Let’s Go Lesco Photos is a combination of an old nickname and what I love. “Let’s Go Lesco” was something friends and teachers used to call to me regularly growing up. name. While others heard “Excuse me, Ms. So and So….” For me it was “Hey Lesco!” Always. My shop name reflects who I am and where I’ve been.
2. Tell us a little bit about your shop and what you think makes it unique?
My shop is filled with only natural beauty. I don’t believe in heavily editing anything–that would make your art lost it natural, organic essence. I prefer to let the originality and nature of my subject take prevalence.
3. What is your favorite item at the store and why?
I love my photography best, in particular the landscape photography, like “From the Cliff” which you can find here:
4. What inspires create your products?
I like to find the connection between the organic and inorganic. Mix angles into a setting that flows. Find a way to make the viewer stop and think.
5. Where can we find you?
I travel quite a bit but currently reside in Sydney, Australia.
6. Do you have any coupons or discounts for us?
Enter “IHEARTART” at check out for a special discount!
7. What advice can you give for other sellers out there for their shop?
Take good photos, first of all. And second, try to predict the questions your potential buyer might ask. Then provide those answers in your product description.
Now some fun facts about you?
8. What is your Favorite Food?
A three-way tie for coffee, pie and pizza.
9. Describe us one positive event in your life in your life that you felt was a miracle to you or that you knew the Universe was there watching over you.
My love of travel has made me who I am. I wouldn’t have lived in 5 states, 6 places, and 2 countries by the age of 25 if that weren’t so. An itch to keep moving and a frustration at sitting still are good for you. I’m proof.
10. What is your favorite vacation shop and why?
I like to see new places every time I’m on holiday. I do, however, always enjoy going back to my home town to see my family and my old stomping ground. Some things never change.
11. Anything else you like to share about you?
I hope you’ll take the time to relax and enjoy my art. I make it for you–to share beauty!