1. How did you come up with the Name of your Shop?
“Bijou “ means jewelry in French, I thought it would be a perfect name for my line as I love jewelry and I love all things French.
2. Tell us a little bit about your shop and what you think makes it unique?
Every piece offered in my etsy is completely hand-crafted. I make every item myself and, consequently, it cannot be found anywhere else.
I feel as though there is nothing I cannot create, as long as I have my trusty spool of wire in my hand.
I like to think of my art as making “unique jewellery for unique people”. My goal is to provide every single customer not only with a piece of jewellery of the highest quality but also to offer them a truly personal experience. That is why for every individual piece I try to capture the beauty of the materials I use, their textures and colours, giving each product its own unique character.
3. What is your favorite item at the store and why?
My favourite item in my shop is Crochet leg warmers in beige with vintage looking buttons. I made few pairs in various colours for myself and I absolutely adore them.
4. What inspires create your products?
My inspiration comes from my fascinating travels to other countries, from nature and from music and all those elements together gives me a positive flow. I love eco-friendly designers and I have a genuine interest in environmental issues, this is the reason I started my Nespresso line.
5. Where can we find you?
Here is my blog:
6. Do you have any coupons or discounts for us?
Here is the discount code for your readers:
7. What advice can you give for other sellers out there for their shop?
I think the most thing is to stay always motivated.
Now some fun facts about you?
8. What is your Favorite Food?
I am a big fan of French macarons .The reason I like them so much comes down to the slight crunch that gives way to the chewy biscuit, the creamy filling, and then the hidden fruit filling.I absolutely love them!
9. Describe us one positive event in your life in your life that you felt was a miracle to you or that you knew the Universe was there watching over you.
I think that the most amazing moment in my life was when I met my boyfriend. We have been together now for more than 5 years now. It seems like it passed by in the blink of an eye, but at the same time, it feels like it has been forever. We’ve known each other for so long, and for every day that passed by we got closer.
10. What is your favorite Vacation spot and why?
My favourite Vacation sport is Venice.This is one of Italy’s most beautiful and romantic cities. The heart of Venice is Piazza San Marco with its magnificent church. There are many museums, palaces, and churches to visit and wandering along Venice’s canals is so interesting.