This week’s shop feature is Infinity Ampersand Vintage Boutique. These specialize in vintage clothing, accessories and jewelry. I love the watch. Actually its my favorite. Just seems to take me back in time as well. Read more below to find out more about them and their shop! Take yourself back in time iwth their products!
1. How did you come up with the Name of your Shop
My sister and I were playing around with creating a logo. We loved the ampersand sign and clicked the 180 degree rotation button. The rest is history 🙂
2. Tell us a little bit about your shop and what you think makes it unique?
Our shop is run by my two sisters and me – a total family affair. We try to find unique pieces that can easily become a conversation piece and perfect addition to any wardrobe or home.
3. What is your favorite item at the store and why?
Currently, my favorite item is our orange and gray reversible plaid skirt. Yes, I said reversible skirt. So cool!
4. What inspires create your products?
We have always loved vintage! Something about using items from other eras just makes us feel all nostalgic. We are so excited that we can try to share that feeling with others.
5. Where can we find you?
6. Do you have any coupons or discounts for us?
We have a 15% discount for Facebook fans (listed on our facebook page).
7. What advice can you give for other sellers out there for their shop?
Don’t give up! It will probably be slow to start, but if you stick to what you’re passionate about, you will succeed!
Now some fun facts about you
8. What is your Favorite Food?
Brittany: Chips and Salsa
Brandi: Double Stuf Oreos
Kayla: French Macaroons (yep, they have to be French)
9. Describe us one positive event in your life in your life that you felt was a miracle to you or that you knew the Universe was there watching over you.
When I graduated college, I had absolutely no idea where I was going or what I was doing. I thought that I had just wasted a bunch of time and money going to school for something that I didn’t even know that I would actually like. I felt really alone. After some serious prayer, I found this quote:
“It isn’t as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don’t worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. If you do your best, it will all work out. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future.” – Gordon B. Hinckley
So I’m taking things one day at a time and being happy with whatever comes 🙂 It helps. I promise.
10. What is your favorite vacation spot and why?
My absolute favorite vacation spot is any and all things Disney! We’re a Disney family and I even worked there for a spell. It really is just the most magical place on earth. Despite their outrageous prices for popcorn and stuffed animals, they really bring families together. Can’t wait to take my kids there someday 🙂
11. Anything else you like to share about you?
We’re fairly new to the whole shop/blog thing, so would love to work with anyone on collaborations or guest posts.