Do you ever get the feeling of being disconnected to the spiritual realm? Or the feeling that you are not able to connect with people as easily as you should when doing readings? Sometimes the simply answer is we are just tired and need a break from doing readings for a bit. Believe me, even I get worn out if I go in and do about 10-15 reads a day, I am only human. Of course it could as simple as doing long sessions of 1 hour or more as well. Bottom line is if you have been feeling low or tired from doing readings with others its ok to refresh yourself. Sometimes we just need to take a mental break. But what if you are needing to keep your energy up even if you feel a bit exhausted from a few reads? Chances are you are just need to raise your vibrations to keep going strong.
Today, I am hear to share you a technique I have developed over the years to keep my vibrations high so I can best serve each client to the highest potential. My secret is the use of this Japanese Shoyeido Diamond Natural Incense. This incense has been my lifesaver for over 20 years. In fact it was introduced to me from an old friend of mine and I have been hooked on it since. The incense itself is made of sandalwood, ginger lily, frankincense, and cinnamon. The scent itself is very light yet sweet so I do not find it overpowering at all. What is important is lighting this kind of incense has helped me raised my vibrations. In fact I feel like I am channeling up in energy. I love it even more when its burning while I am reading for a client because I noticed that I can get clearer messages for them. Its opens up the energies where reading with cards or even working to delivering spiritual messages becomes more fluid. I also think the combination of having frankincense and sandalwood is an added plus in this incense as both of these are known to help open up psychic senses when needed. Plus when you any incense from the Shoyeido company you also get a little incense holder as shown in the picture below. Just place the incense holder in a heat proof dish and you can start using incense sticks immediately. With 30 sticks in each pack, the average burn time is about 30 minutes per stick.
Below is my technique in how I use this incense.
- Every morning, I light the incense before I go online. I usually place this incense in the room I going to dedicate my psychic readings to.
- Once I get the incense going, I at least sit in the room for about 10 minutes, this is to take in the energy coming from the incense. You can do whatever you like while you take this incense in. Most of the time I at my desk on the computer, but sometimes I just reading a book.
- I begin the do my readings for the day. Even if the incense runs out after a 30 minute burn, the scent itself should still be there for a good 1 hour.
- From there, I gauge how i am feeling and how many readings I have done throughout the day. I usually light another one around late after noon or early evening since my second shift of clients will be coming in.
- Keep in mind if you are new to readings and want to raise the energy up more frequently, it is natural to burn more of this type of incense throughout the day. I know that I was burning them more when I was younger so don’t feel bad if you have go through several sticks, especially if you are trying to make psychic readings as your professional.
I high recommend you stock up on these Diamond Power incense if you are serious about keeping your vibrations lined up. One thing is for sure, Amazon seems to have to restock this incense more frequently so its definitely worth the investment to have more than one box. Be sure to check out the reviews on Amazon if you still need some more feed back below.
<iframe style=”width:120px;height:240px;” marginwidth=”0″ marginheight=”0″ scrolling=”no” frameborder=”0″ src=”//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=psycjoel0f-20&marketplace=amazon®ion=US&placement=B0009F3S1Y&asins=B0009F3S1Y&linkId=aae4057a7e22542ade95d6435df2dcb4&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff”>