I have been studying the Law of Attraction since last year. Believe it or not, when I first started the law of attraction, I was having a hard time making the law of attraction to work for me. It got me frustrated because like most of us who struggle with this concept, its the fact that we probably don’t understand how its needs to be applied to make it work. For some of us it might be easy to visualize what we want but for some others ( like me) that might not work. So here’s a concept that works for me, you may want to try to see if its applicable to you! In the next few weeks I will cover ways to write your lists so you can get what you desire! After all, the new year is about getting things done and feeling good about accomplishing what we want to do! So here let’s begin here!
I dont know about you but I find just saying something that I am going to do, isnt going to manifest the action I need to take to do what I need to do! (lol) That is until I came across reading on writing your own wish list! So I took a chance on creating a wish list and surprising this has worked for me! Of course it takes practice and get into the habit of writing a list of what we truly want. If you are like me, you might not even know exactly what you really want in life. I know it was hard for me to ask for what I want because most of the time I think to myself “Ok I will eventually get something or eventually get there.” But that word eventually, is more of me holding myself back from succeeding in my own life. I have found that its such a bad habit of mine that I am so giving that I rather treat people better stuff than for myself. I love making people happy but I seem to put myself second to get things I like to have. That is until I did my wish list.
The most basic way to make a list is to write it out exactly what you want. But First here are a few steps to keep in mind:
1. Have seperate wish lists. Yes, I find this a lot more effective than to lump it all into one wish list. This is because it can keep you alot more focused on your achievements and goals. When things are all lumped together in one list its gets cluttered and hard to remember what we are asking for. So I have found the best way that works for me is to type this out on the computer. ( You can have separate notebooks and journals if that is what you desire, either way works) I have one list for work and money. Another list for my love life and one list for things that I desire to have which are usually items I want to own. This keeps my thoughts more organized in what I am focusing on to manifest! If I want to manifest work, I go to my work list. If I want to do love, I go to my love list to write. It doesnt matter how many lists you have as long as you have a lists to work on this can help you keep you motivated.
2. Let’s start with things we want list. Think of something you have been wanting to get yourself but somehow you just haven’t had the chance to get or maybe its just out of reach because of the cost. Well don’t worry about it. The Item of your desire can be yours. It’s as simple as writing it down on your list! So we are going to write an item down now… My example today is a Kindle FIRE ( I am gonna tell you the story on this in a bit)
3. What you want to do is write it as if you have the item now. Don’t write ” I want” because writing I want means you are going to always just want it! Instead, write ” I have” and when you write I have make sure you express how it feels to have it or what you are doing with it. Writing this out will help your mind shift and visualize the idea more clearly as if you own it now. It helps raises the vibration of what we truly want and helps take out of our negative thinking a lot easier. So back in November I wrote this” I have a kindle fire. I use my kindle fire to read ebooks, manga and play games on it.”
4. Once you write it out let it be. Don’t worry about how to achieve this item of yours. Just believe you have it now! Some how some way the universe is going to help you get the this item for you! Just don’t worry about the details in how to manifest an item. It will come as long as you believe you can have it! Then just go with the flow and go about your day!
5. What’s going to happen is that you’re going to forget that you even wrote that out and pretty soon the item will be yours 🙂
So here’s how I manifested my Kindle Fire! I basically wrote this down those two sentences in November and I was really excited about receiving the item! I could feel and visualize what it be like to have this item where I could read my books with ease and just relax on my bed to read and play games on it too! Well what happened is that I totally forgot I wanted the darn thing! Christmas rolled around and here I was getting christmas gifts for my family. It just happened that my brother decided to ask me what I want for Christmas 2 days before ( nice right? he procrastinated until the last minute lol) I wasn’t thinking of the Kindle at the time. I asked for a DVD player that would play Netflix. I wanted to stream netflix on my tv but it turns out when I got it for Christmas, my tv was too old to even use the Dvd player. So I told my brother to return it because I couldn’t use it. Hence, he asked me again what else I wanted because for Christmas I gave him a Nespresso machine! ( which is what I wanted but I decided with the amazing black friday deal to make it a Christmas gift for him instead, since I love him bunches, but again see my habit is to give it to others first before myself) So I finally told him, I have been wanting a Kindle to read books from amazon. It took me some time to confess I wanted the Kindle Fire ( thanks to my guides nagging me in my head). I even told him its all good to get me a basic Kindle Fire which I was thinking the 7 inch one with 8 GB. Well it turns out that my brother went out to buy the darn thing right away and here I was thinking he was gonna wait a bit for it be cheaper or on sale right? But nope my sweet little brother got me the Kindle 2 days later and to top it off it was better than I imagine. I ended up with the Kindle Fire t inch HDX 16 GB instead! I am was so stoked like a little school girl! And now that i have it, before I go to bed I am on bed reading a book or playing games or reading manga. 🙂
Yes you can manifest what you really want. Just right it down and believe in the fact that you can own it! It will manifest as long as we can feel we own it and believe it is ours!