I am going to teach you to activate your Rose Aromatherapy Candle. I always find the scent of a candle will give me an idea of what kind of candle I want to turn it into and this is why I love being picky about what scent goes with what candle. Well the Rose candle is one of the most amazing scented candles I have every made in my shop. Literally, it really does smell like the a garden of fresh roses! A rose, we usually symbolize this as love or romance. So with that idea we are going to turn this candle into a Love spell. I also decided to add real rose herbs and some lemon balm as well in the pillar candle because this helps attract more successful results.
Many of customers have used this candle in various ways so here are a few oils you may want to consider when you purchase this candle.
- Love Oil– this would the general oil for all love purposes. You would be usually bring the loving energy around you whether you are attracting love in general, or attract a specific person. This is a good oil to use.
- Romance Oil– this oil is especially designed to bring romance to the relationship. Its considered a good attraction love oil
- Passion Oil– Need to spice up the sex life? This is the oil I recommend.
- Healing Oil– when a relationship needs to be mended this oil is recommended especially if tension is in the air.
- Dragon Blood– While Dragon blood oil is knowing to remove blockages or negative energies, its purpose is to maximize the strength of the candle or spell being
Recommended combinations- these are combinations that customers have used to get effective results.
- Romance/Love- Using both oils helps bring in a relationship. If you been trying to find love for yourself this is great. If you have been trying to bring someone closer to you this is also beneficial.
- Passion/Love- If you are lacking intimacy in your relationship this will bring in that sexual desire and intimacy you are looking for. Plus the passion oil is highly strong and effective.
- Love/healing- this one of most effective combinations when you feel your relationship is stuck or not moving along. If you have quarreled this can help release the tension and have that communication to be It also has worked effectively to end things mutually without the tension being involved.
- Dragon blood- this alone is highly effective removing walls and blockages when applied to candle. Its very effective to add this oil last after you add other oils as it empowers the candle even more,. You will just have to use it, there’s such a difference in energy, I always feel like this oil makes as it helps move things a bit
Oil Applying trick- Every time you are relighting the candle add the oils again rubbing it all over the candle before you light them. It keeps the energy building if you do it this way.
The Writing- you could say a prayer and light the candle after you select a few oils but you know if you want to get into specifics of your manifesting, the writing is a crucial part in helping you move this along more. Take the time and get a piece of paper and a pen and then here are some ideas to get you started. If there is one thing I suggest the most, pick one thing to write about and stick with it! Too many people ask for everything all at once on candle and to be honest, its not as effective. Having a clear focus on one idea will get you a lot further. In fact, you will most likely remember what you asked for versus when you ask for a brunch of things. This will help you have a more organized thought and that is important because you want your intentions to be clear as possible.
- Attracting Love- If you are asking about getting a new love in your life- this is the fun part. You should be writing the qualities your next partner has and the hobbies you enjoy together. Make it fun and exciting. Talk about the personality he/she has. How do you meet? If you want to be descriptive in looks you can but understand that maybe all the qualities will not be present, pick the best physical features to emphasize instead. It will work a lot better. Most of the time when we write out these qualities, we start understanding the necessities of what our partner needs to possess and the rest is optional ( would be nice to have but not necessary). The idea is write about who they are, their best traits and maybe where you will meet them. Just do this much. Do not go overboard… Keep it simple.
- Attracting Someone Specific- If you haven’t dated yet, use this time to write about how your dating life would be Does he/she contact you? How often? Does he/she come up with ideas to do together? How are your conversations like? Do you want them to be smitten with you? How do you react to their advances? Are you both flirty and playful with each other.? Write a story about how fun it is to date each other.
- Reconnecting relationships- This one is probably one of the hardest things to write. As much as you would like to say he/she is at fault and that they should fix it, it is much better to be honest with your own flaws as well. The best way to write this is talk about one main issue that you want to fix and in feel good about it. Envision getting along together, and how the conversations Most my clients who do this find it better to write about letting go of the issue and going with the flow, trusting that universe will make the opportunity to resolve the issue on its own rather than write a whole story how it should be handled. By letting the universe in, miracles happen faster… letting go is the best way to have better results. I often recommend you ask for a better relationship and not go back to when it used to be better. Its always better to say to have something better because when we are in relationships, growth is important for a relationships to be stronger and healthier.
Once you have finished your writing, you can put the paper under the candle and burn it along with the candle. Or another way I recommend is keep the paper and every time you have to light the candle read this intention out loud before you light it. On the day you know you are going to finish the candle burning, put the paper underneath the candle after you have read it for one last time. The light the candle and let the candle burn all the way down along with the paper beneath it.