This is absolutely one of my favorite items I use in my my work ~ High John the Conqueror Root. What makes it special is the fact that it has the power to help you succeed in everything that you want to accomplish. It doesnt matter how deep the problem it is in your life. This root will find its way to resolve the issue, removing the blockages that are needed so you can be more successful in achieving your desire. I absolutely love it because I know that any time I use this root, the magic works. So what are ways you can use this root? I find that it works great in candle magic and creating spell oils. Sometimes I replace this root in my hand rolled candles rather than using energy stones. This gives it a nice big boost of energy into the candle.But today, I am covering how to do glass candle magic with this root. Another way burn in a candle is using this root in those tall glass candles. Whether you are using Santeria glass candles or Angel glass candles ( you can find these candles in Walmart, local grocery store etc…) be sure to add the root to the candle. Here is the most simplest way to glass candle magic follow the steps below:
1. Decide what spell you are casting (money, love, healing etc…)
2. Pick the candle color that you feel more drawn to for your magic when you go get the glass candle. If you have no idea what color to use when picking the candle follow this color chart
3. When you get these candles, make sure its clean. If there is dirt in the candle its best to wish out the dirty either with soap and water or plain water works, dry with towel or you can let it air dry on its own. Just make sure all the dirt is cleaned out. Remember these are manufactured candles so they are bound to collect dirt some how.
4. Poke holes into your candle. At least 3 holes, more if you like. When you are poking holes into your candle, be sure to make the hole as deep as possible as far as you can do this way when we add oil it goes more into the candle. Also when you are poking the holes in the candle, be sure you are thinking of your intention for this candle in terms of what you want this candle to do.
5. Have 1 High John Conqueror ready, ( if its a big root try to chop it up in 2 or 3 pieces. Kind of tough to do but you can do it. Otherwise 1 medium root, or 2-3 small roots in the candle)Need to buy some? Be sure to visit my shop for these
6. Meditate the the root, visualize what you want this root to do. Removing blockages? Getting successful results? Whatever it is, be sure you tell the root its goal here… place root into the candle
7. Next add appropriate spell oils and fill it up as much as you want to light the candle you are making. If you don’t have spell oil, you can use a simple cooking oil like Olive oil. For more refined oils I like sweet almond oil, or grapeseed oil as substitute oil bases for spells.
8. Now light the candle. You can either burn this candle all the way down which would take a few days or burning or you can stop the candle and get back to lighting when you are ready to do so. Remember where is no wrong way with when to light or relight. go with your own beliefs.
Want more spell tips and tricks be sure to sign up for my newsletter so you get the latest tips first! Have a great week everyone 🙂