For the last several months, I have been studying more on essential oils and how to use them effectively. I have even taking some meetup classes to study and have find making new creations for myself. One of things I am really enjoying these days is using an essential Oil diffuser daily to bring the energy into my home. Currently, my favorite essential oil diffuser is the Doterra diffuser because of its small size and how it pumps up the mist a lot that it fills my bedroom with the scent within minutes. Plus its super quiet and it has a 4 hour timer which I like because I can change scents right after that if I like. The diffuser can cover a good 350 square feet so I do feel it does the job well. The water tank is 300ml.
If you are looking for something bigger and don’t mind the difuser being larger try theUrpower diffuser that can go up to 10 hours and has a huge tank of 500 ml. For the price , its a lot more affordable What I really like about this
Urpower diffuser is how it consistently changes lights and I love the big tank because it scents up to 450 square feet. I put this diffuser in my living room and it scents the room wonderfully.
Since we are on topic of essential oils, I have some the blends that are worth investing if you have a essential oil diffuser at home.
Purify blend– This blend is great for cleansing your space. It gives a nice cleansing scent in the room and seems to remove negative energy out of your space . I also feel calmer and relaxed after using it. The blend is made of Lemon, Siberian Fir, Citronella, Lime, Tea tree and Cilantro.
Balance Blend– I use this one a lot for work. It sets in the meditation energy I need to begin my work when I do not feel like burning This blend has Ho Wood, Frankincense, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile, and Osmathus. It’s also known for bringing relaxation and calming energy into the room. I also use this blend to just lay in my bed and read a book while I am at it.
Citrus Bliss blend– this is one of this blends that helps wake you up. Sometimes when I feel the coffee does not wake me up, I use this blend to get me going in the morning. Typically any citrus essential oil is great for waking our senses up. If you aren’t one that wants to experiment in mixing your own citrus blends, this blend is a good choice to start with.
Serenity Blend– this is considered a good night Made with essential oils of Lavender, Cedarwood, Ho Wood, Ylang, Marjoram, Roman Chamomile, Vetiver and Vanilla extract. This blend provides a good nights rest giving feelings of relaxation and a restful sleeping environment. I like doing this one before bed at times so I can relax and unwind before bedtime.
Breathe– This blend helps clear helps with clearing airways and easy breathing. When I first opened it, I loved the smell but I also find that its pretty strong blend to use in the diffuser yet its highly Personally I use this as a night time blend and but it in my living room when I am relaxing and watching television. I also add a few drops of lavender in the diffuser along with the Breathe blend to give that relaxing night time feeling. This blend is made of essentials of Tea tree, Laurel leaf, peppermint, Eucalyptus, Lemon, Racensara and Cardamon.
No matter what diffuser or essential oil blends you use, I recommend getting involved in diffusing essential oils. It’s becoming a healthier alternative. Personally, I am enjoying the way the air feels at home its definitely a better substitute than using air fresheners and the health benefits are worth.
Are you ready to invest in diffusing essential oils in your home? Take a look at the Best Selling items below for more of a comparison.
Bestseller Best Selling Essential Oil Diffusers
- Essick Air 1970 Humidifier Bacteriostatic Treatment
- BestAir 3BT, Original BT Humidifier Bacteriostatic Water Treatment, 32 oz
- Venta Airwasher Water Treatment Additive
Bestseller Best Selling Essential Oil Blends
- Lagunamoon Essential Oils Top 6 Gift Set Pure Essential Oils for Diffuser, Humidifier, Massage, Aromatherapy, Skin & Hair Care
- Artizen Aromatherapy Top 14 Essential Oil Set (100% PURE & NATURAL) Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils - All of Our Most Popular Scents and Best Essential Oil Blends
- ArtNaturals Therapeutic-Grade Aromatherapy Essential Oil Set – (8 x 10ml) - 100% Pure of the Highest Quality Oils – Peppermint, Tea Tree, Lavender, Eucalyptus
- Radha Beauty Aromatherapy Top 8 Essential Oils 100% Pure & Therapeutic grade - Basic Sampler Gift Set & Kit (Lavender, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, Lemongrass, Orange, Peppermint, Frankincense and Rosemary)
- Healing Solutions Best Blends Essential Oil Set (Set of 6)
- Aromatherapy Top 8 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Basic Sampler essential oil gift set 8/10ml (lavender, sweet orange, peppermint, lemongrass, tea tree, eucalyptus, lemon, frankincense)