One of my latest candles the Soulmate Spell Candle is making some big sales in my shop. Customers are always asking me how to activate this candle. Today, I am here to give you some tips to help you attract the your soulmate into your life with this candle. The idea behind this candle to attract someone new to you. If you are open to receiving a new love coming your way then this candle is perfect for you. It can also work on attracting the person you are interested in currently as well. While it’s tempting to just say the person’ when casting a soulmate candle, its always important to add “someone better” because it will bring more balance in what you are asking for in your desire. Most of us desire to be with that one person, but if your desire is too strong that it has to be them because you think they are your soul mate only, what you will most like end up casting is desperation on yourself which will pull you further away from what you truly desire. As weird as that sounds, I have learned through my experiences that this can happen in spell casting.
Here are some steps you can do, to improve your chances in making this candle successful for you. I’ve had customers loving this candle for a while and with the special oils in my shop, even you can master at bringing a soul mate relationship to you.
Spell Oils To Use
- Attraction Oil– One of the most powerful oils to add to your candle is Attraction oil. It’s oil is such a gem for those that have come across in purchasing the oil from my shop. The oil itself is workable for pretty much anything you want to attract so its not just related to love , but also does well for anything else you want to attract in your life. Many people forget what that attraction oil is a powerful method and those that have applied this oil has simply made seen faster results.
- Love Oil– The base oil needed to do any type of love spell you are looking for. I love this oil simply because the energy is a positive one and you can feel the power behind it. Its use a general purpose of drawing love to you.
- Success oil– Great for removing blockages in your current relationship. Also, if you have been having a harder time finding the love of your life and wanting a brand new relationship, this oil also removes those blockages so you can open the road to receiving new love for yourself.
- Be Mine Oil– the is the attraction oil of love. A very powerful one to use if you are involved with someone and he/she has become a bit Use this to bring him back closer to you.
- Romance Oil– Intoxicating yet provoking for any relationship. Have you lost the spark in the romance area?? Need to draw the chemistry more to bring in the feelings deeper? Use this oil for the purpose intended.
Combos that are highly effective in applying to the soulmate candle:
- Attraction/Love/Success Oils- Applying all three oils here will help you open the path to finding love or the partner you are desired to be with
- Be Mine/Romance/Success Oils- If your partner has been distant and you feel you have lost the spark this is the combo that ignites the flame again and removes those road blockages to open the love to be returned to you.
Also if you prefer, Soulmate Votives are also an option. The choice is yours, the same oils can be used. I recommend you use one intention per votive. Allow the energy to set and wait a bit to see what results you get before you light the next votive.
Results can vary and it’s important to never rush a love and relationship. The best relationships take time to build. From what my customers have experienced, it can take 2-3 months for a new love to appear. It can also take as long as 1-2 years before your soul mate to show up. The idea is to remember to cast the spell, set it and forget it about you. When you let the natural magic energies of the candle activate, you are allowing the universe to decide what is the best way to bring what you desire to have in your life. This can also be said in currently relationships you are trying repair or bring them closer. Candle magic takes time, so give its magic the time it needs to manifest.